Monday, January 28, 2008

An Asshole with money is a Dick....

From the desk of

MICHAEL BALLRock & RepublicRock Racing


To:STEVE HED


Hed Cycling Products


Dear Steve,Hope your doing good. PSYCH!!! Remember when you wouldn’t give me wheels and I said I’d send you a thank you note? Here it is! Cuz you did me a favor, dude. I didn’t become the King of Pants by giving up. I don’t see problems--I see oppertunity’s! Your the one who missed out, man. We coulda been Ball and Hed—how badass is that? But I don’t even need you. The only Hed I need is the hed I get in the bathroom at Circle Bar every nite!!! From your wife! BURN!!!So check it. I made my own wheels like I said—designed ‘em myself and everything. It was easy! Easy cuz I gets steezy like Cirque de Soleil with the trapezie. (I just made that up.) Here’s the original drawing I made. This is gonna be a collectors item in a museum:I know what your thinking. Your thinking “Nobody could make a wheel like this. Its too hard.” Wrong. You couldn’t, but I gave this drawing to the dudes at Orange County Choppers who have the show “American Chopper” on TV which is awesome where they build crazy motorcycles and paint them sick colors and the father gets mad all the time, and their building them right now. The new ROCK WHEELZ are gonna be machined from SOLID ALUMINUM BILLET. Rock Racing rollin’ on DUBS baby. I already got a pair on my V-Rod and their AWESOME. Plus the best part is their gonna make a show about it and I’m gonna be in it and so is Tyler and Floyd! Tyler and Floyd are gonna ride a Harley together while the dad and Mikey ride a bicycle built for two. HISTERICAL!!!My wheels are so much better than yours. So what you have a wind tunnel. I put the ROCK WHEELZ in a wind tunnel and their so strong they broke the wind tunnel cuz the air couldn’t get thru!!! Their also better than Skaryums from Mavic which are stupid and have a stupid name like a breakfast serial you’d eat on Holloween.Eat it,

PS: Typed this by myself. Dick.

No comments: