Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Governor Demands Broke Back Idiot out of Florida.. NOW!

...SPECIAL FEATURE... In an uncommon move, FL. state Governor demands Jlaine to get out of the state. "Its my feeling this individual poses a great risk to the residents of Florida. I truly believe his coming has brought the great change of course regarding Noel putting us in a direct path. I have read the Service Course Blog, and understand the dark cloud that follows this person. I fear for his fellow air travelers, but that's not my problem".
TROPICAL STORM NOEL IS CENTERED NEAR 22.3N 78.2W AT 31/1200 IT HAD NOT BEEN ON COURSE TO HIT FLORIDA BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF BBI.

3 comments:

Johnny GoFast said...

Unfortunately for BBI, Schwarzenager was just informed that he has left the state. In an emergency session, Ahnold has asked the legislature and they will grant him, a large sum of cash to build a wall around the state. Planes carrying BBI will be diverted to airports outside of the state and will not be allowed over our air space. Unfortunately for BBI/JL, he is persona non grata. Wyoming has a loose policy regarding idiots. Maybe he can find a safe haven there.

Unknown said...

I am practicing my swimming and may do my own little triathalon when my transition comes in, with the swimming leg to be performed acorss the Rio Grande.
jl
PS
Persona non grata? Isn't that a type of potato dish?

Andrew (My-alter-ego-hamish) said...

What ocean will you be swimming in so I can avoid other nautical related catastrophes? We should have a name for you , something like Jlaine, the Bermuda Triangle of the Pacific.