The cat scan is performed
This thing is crazy! They shoot it, and it fly's around the world and is read in Australia and sent back! No shit!
We get the news, and just as Cathy thought, broken Transverse Possess, 3 of them L-2,3,4 broken with the T-4 Body fractured and some involved nerve pressure.
- T-4: you rock! You da MAN! Don't let that prick get away from you-
- L-3: ya, ca-mon pussy
- L-2: He's right, Faster, FASTER!
- L-4: I'm not so sure this is such a good idea.... We need to pick up the kids, and do laundry, and tomorrow we need to go get the new shocks on the truck, oh, and the tires as well, and all that paperwork, and the 7:45am meeting. Maybe we should just head in now...
- T-4: Shut the hell up! You're gonna break his concentration!
- L-3: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
- L-2: Hey man is that a... shit shit SHIT!
- T-4: HIT THE BREAKS JACKASS.... PULL UP! PULL UP!
- L-4: Oh NO! ohnoohnoohnoohnoohnoohnoohno - this is not happening (closing his nerves)..
3 sec. during & after impact audio files:
- T-4: SHIT HE'S GONNA LAND RIGHT ON US!
- L-4: No, it looks as if we are going to hit on the head first... Have any of you guys talked to those guys up there - do they know what's going on?
- L-2: Dudes, this is not cool.... so not-cool....
- L-3: Well, I'm out - I think I'll come back as a penis.
- L-2: You idiot! Your a bone - there is no bone in Boner...
- Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee we GO!
- L-4: Guys, guys, is everyone OK? Speak to me...
- L-2: woahhhhhhhhhhhhh, dudes, I think I'm broken..
- L-3: me too.... shit...arrrrrrrrrr
- T-4: ditto.
- L-3: OK he should just lay here and wait for help,
- L-2: ya, that's what he'll do, just lay here..
- L-4: FUCK, he's getting up, somebody stop him...
- T-4: quick call in a favor from the lower extremities, fold this shit up, we're hurt up here!
- L-3: Everyone!, spasms NOW!
- T-4: IT'S NOT WORKING! HE'S MOVING, HE'S WALKING!.... click, dial-tone................
So there ya have it - right from the source. We spent 3hrs in the Hos-ta-poll (as Taylor puts it). He's home now, running around town doing everything that was planned, as if nothing happened.
And all I can say is Wellllllllllllllllllllllll................. Could have been worse.